DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Microsoft sells 10 million Kinect devices
Microsoft Kinect has become the the fastest-selling consumer device on record.
Seattle: Microsoft Corp said on Wednesday it has sold more than 10 million Kinect motion-sensing game system units worldwide in just over four months, making it the fastest-selling consumer device on record.
The infrared camera add-on for the Xbox game console, which is priced at $150 but can be found for less online, helped boost Microsoft's revenue in the last quarter and is trouncing a rival product from Sony Corp.
The world's largest software company, which began its foray into gaming a decade ago with the first Xbox, said the popularity of the Kinect had also spurred the sale of more than 10 million stand-alone Kinect games.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere