DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Microsoft sued over Surface tablet storage
He discovered that half of the 32GB storage space was being used by the operating system and pre-installed apps.
Los Angeles: A California lawyer is suing Microsoft, claiming the Surface tablet he bought doesn't have all the storage space the company advertised.
Andrew Sokolowski says he bought a Surface with 32 gigabytes of storage last week. But he quickly ran out of space after loading it with music and Microsoft Word documents.
He discovered that half of the 32GB storage space was being used by the operating system and pre-installed apps. Sokolowski filed the suit Tuesday at the Superior Court in Los Angeles. He is seeking class action status. Microsoft says on its website that the 32GB Surface has 16GB of free space while the 64GB version has 45GB free. Microsoft didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong