DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Microsoft talking to HTC about adding Windows option on Android phones
Microsoft is reportedly in talks with HTC for versions of HTC's phones that would include both Android and Windows operating systems.
New Delhi: Bloomberg reports that Microsoft is in talks with HTC, the first company to make both Android and Windows phones, for versions of HTC's phones that would include both Android and Windows Phone operating systems.
The report also states that Microsoft is considering cutting or eliminating the license fee that it charges for Windows Phone to make the idea more attractive to HTC.
It is still not clear if and when the phones hit the market, will they simultaneously run both the operating systems or whether users would have to opt for one over the other as the default.
Nokia, that Microsoft is buying, appears to be the sole warrior for the Windows Phone cause. Other Windows Phone manufacturers such as HTC and Samsung do not appear to have Windows Phone devices high on their priority list.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere