DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Microsoft turns Windows 8 Surface tablet into a skatebaord
The casing of the Surface tablet is constructed of Magnesium and is touted to be durable and tough.
New Delhi: It seems that Microsoft has decided not to leave any stone unturned to prove the strength and durability of the Surface tablet, scheduled to be launched on October 26 along with the Windows 8 launch. To prove its lastingness, Steven Sinofsky, Windows chief, turned the Surface tablet into a Skateboard, and was found riding on the slatebaord/skateboard (Surface tablet mounted on skateboard wheels) through the lobby of Studio B, the home of Surface on Microsoft's campus.
Steve later tweeted "Couldn't resist taking it out for a spin" and posted a pair of photos on twitter. To take a ride, he borrowed his colleague's bicycle helmet, and wrote "Safety first" in a follow-up tweet.
The casing of the Surface tablet is constructed of Magnesium and is touted to be durable and tough. "During briefings with a small group of reporters on Monday, Sinofsky not only demonstrated the skateboard version, but also showed the tablet going through a drop test and frequently dangled the tablet while holding only the unit's touch keyboard cover," said AllThingsD in its report.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise