Mila Kunis accepts Marine's YouTube date request
The star was asked out by Sgt. Scott Moore to attend the Marine Corps Ball
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis will be joining the Marines in November - at least for an evening of dinner, dancing and merrymaking.
The "Friends With Benefits" and "Black Swan" star has accepted Sgt. Scott Moore's invitation to attend the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina, on November 18.
Moore is stationed in Afghanistan, but he recently posted a clip on YouTube asking the former "That '70s Show" beauty to attend the soiree with him.
"Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball with yours truly," Moore's Internet come-on states. "So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now."
Kunis' acceptance came by way of an interview with Fox 411, during which her "Friends With Benefits" co-star, Justin Timberlake, mentioned the invite to her.
"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," Timberlake implored. He then sent a direct message to Moore via YouTube, announcing, "I'm going to work on this, man. This needs to go down."
"I'll go, I'll do it for you," Kunis told Timberlake. "I'll do it."
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology