Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher to have royal wedding
The pair is said to have fallen in love with Britain and want their very own intimate royal wedding.
London: Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly planning to wed at Kensington Palace.
The pair is said to have fallen in love with Britain and want their very own intimate royal wedding after their friend suggested the place, reported Daily Star.
"They both adored Kate and William's wedding and wanted to do something similar for themselves. They don't want a big flashy wedding but they liked the idea of marrying somewhere historic like a castle.
"But then Princess Beatrice suggested the Orangery at Kensington Palace and Mila and Ashton think it's the perfect setting. They want a small ceremony in front of just a few family and friends," a source said.
The 35-year-old actor's divorce to Demi Moore, 51, is yet to be finalised.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show