Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher to have royal wedding
The pair is said to have fallen in love with Britain and want their very own intimate royal wedding.
London: Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly planning to wed at Kensington Palace.
The pair is said to have fallen in love with Britain and want their very own intimate royal wedding after their friend suggested the place, reported Daily Star.
"They both adored Kate and William's wedding and wanted to do something similar for themselves. They don't want a big flashy wedding but they liked the idea of marrying somewhere historic like a castle.
"But then Princess Beatrice suggested the Orangery at Kensington Palace and Mila and Ashton think it's the perfect setting. They want a small ceremony in front of just a few family and friends," a source said.
The 35-year-old actor's divorce to Demi Moore, 51, is yet to be finalised.
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army