DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher to have royal wedding
The pair is said to have fallen in love with Britain and want their very own intimate royal wedding.
London: Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly planning to wed at Kensington Palace.
The pair is said to have fallen in love with Britain and want their very own intimate royal wedding after their friend suggested the place, reported Daily Star.
"They both adored Kate and William's wedding and wanted to do something similar for themselves. They don't want a big flashy wedding but they liked the idea of marrying somewhere historic like a castle.
"But then Princess Beatrice suggested the Orangery at Kensington Palace and Mila and Ashton think it's the perfect setting. They want a small ceremony in front of just a few family and friends," a source said.
The 35-year-old actor's divorce to Demi Moore, 51, is yet to be finalised.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO