Milagrow TabTop 10.4 launched for Rs 22,990
It is claimed to be India's first TabTop to offer 4G/3G and 2G compatibility via external dongles from multiple operators.
New Delhi: Milagrow has introduced what it refers to as India's first sunlight workable TabTop PC. Milagrow claims that its TabTop 10.4 is India's slimmest and lightest tablet above 9.7-inch with just 8.6 mm of thickness and 580 gm of weight.
It comes with a screen aspect ratio of 4:3 and boasts of a 51 percent more screen area, when viewing a 4:3 doc/image on a same size 16:9 screen.
The 4:3 aspect ratio is the universal benchmark for office purpose presentations, excel spreadsheets as well as for cameras including DSLRs. The TabTopTM 10.4 runs Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and the company claims that it is claiemd to be India's first tablet to offer software updation to Jelly Bean. Updates will be released from time to time.
It is claimed to be India's first TabTop to offer 4G/3G and 2G compatibility via external dongles from multiple operators. It supports Wi-Fi, LAN, VPN and Ethernet and can also support an external hard disk drive of up to 2TB.
Here is a quick look at the specs of the Milagrow TabTop 10.4:
- 9.7-inch display with a resolution of 1024 x 780 pixels
- 4G/3G and 2G compatibility via external dongles, Wi-Fi
- 2.0/2.0 Mega Pixels front and rear camera
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
To read more, visit: www.tech2.com
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back