DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Miley Cyrus stuns fans with lesbian kiss
The 'Hannah Montana' star got naughty on the show 'Britain's Got Talent'
London: Teen starlet Miley Cyrus has provoked another controversy as she simulated a lesbian kiss with a dancer during a TV show in Britain.
The Hannah Montana star was invited on the reality show Britain's Got Talent to perform on her new single Can't Be Tamed in front of show creator Simon Cowell and fellow judge Piers Morgan Thursday night, reports contactmusic.com.
Despite being on a family-friendly programme, Cyrus stunned viewers with a sexy act in which she cavorted on stage in a skimpy basque and ripped fishnet stockings, and pretended to kiss a female dancer.
Cyrus is currently on a promotional tour of Europe for her upcoming album, Can't Be Tamed, which is due for release later this month.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong