Miley Cyrus stuns fans with lesbian kiss
The 'Hannah Montana' star got naughty on the show 'Britain's Got Talent'
London: Teen starlet Miley Cyrus has provoked another controversy as she simulated a lesbian kiss with a dancer during a TV show in Britain.
The Hannah Montana star was invited on the reality show Britain's Got Talent to perform on her new single Can't Be Tamed in front of show creator Simon Cowell and fellow judge Piers Morgan Thursday night, reports contactmusic.com.
Despite being on a family-friendly programme, Cyrus stunned viewers with a sexy act in which she cavorted on stage in a skimpy basque and ripped fishnet stockings, and pretended to kiss a female dancer.
Cyrus is currently on a promotional tour of Europe for her upcoming album, Can't Be Tamed, which is due for release later this month.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut