Miley Cyrus stuns fans with lesbian kiss
The 'Hannah Montana' star got naughty on the show 'Britain's Got Talent'
London: Teen starlet Miley Cyrus has provoked another controversy as she simulated a lesbian kiss with a dancer during a TV show in Britain.
The Hannah Montana star was invited on the reality show Britain's Got Talent to perform on her new single Can't Be Tamed in front of show creator Simon Cowell and fellow judge Piers Morgan Thursday night, reports contactmusic.com.
Despite being on a family-friendly programme, Cyrus stunned viewers with a sexy act in which she cavorted on stage in a skimpy basque and ripped fishnet stockings, and pretended to kiss a female dancer.
Cyrus is currently on a promotional tour of Europe for her upcoming album, Can't Be Tamed, which is due for release later this month.
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis