Miley Cyrus wants ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth at her birthday
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, 23, who ended their romance Sep 16, are still on good terms.
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus is hoping to celebrate her birthday with ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. Cyrus turns 21 Nov 23.
Cyrus and Hemsworth, 23, who ended their romance Sep 16, are now on good terms and the former is hoping to get an ultimate birthday gift from Hemsworth, reports showbizspy.com.
"Liam and Miley are back in touch. They've forgiven each other and are even talking about meeting up, probably around Thanksgiving. Miley is super excited," said a source.
"Miley and Liam talking has led her to invite him to her birthday festivities since when they were together they talked about her 21st birthday for quite awhile, so she is hoping and expecting him to show up," the source added.
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists