Military options remain open in Syria crisis, says Obama
Obama said there was evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria but it is important to get "more specific information" to confirm that before deciding how to respond.
Washington: President Barack Obama said on Thursday he reserves the right to resort to a range of both diplomatic and military options if he receives conclusive proof that the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad had used chemical weapons in the country's civil war.
Obama, at a joint news conference with Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, said there was evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria but that it is important to get "more specific information" to confirm that before deciding how to respond.
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey