Mining scam: CBI notice to Reddy associate
G Janardhana Reddy's close associate Swastik Nagaraj has been asked to appear before the CBI office in Bellary.
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close associate of arrested former Karnataka minister and mining magnate G Janardhana Reddy, directing him to appear before it on Monday in connection with the illegal mining probe.
Swastik Nagaraj has been asked to appear before the CBI office in Bellary, the probe agency officials said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August 5 in connection with illegal mining scam and lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1