Mining scam: CBI notice to Reddy associate
G Janardhana Reddy's close associate Swastik Nagaraj has been asked to appear before the CBI office in Bellary.
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close associate of arrested former Karnataka minister and mining magnate G Janardhana Reddy, directing him to appear before it on Monday in connection with the illegal mining probe.
Swastik Nagaraj has been asked to appear before the CBI office in Bellary, the probe agency officials said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August 5 in connection with illegal mining scam and lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- UNSC Fails to Adopt Rival Resolutions on Syria
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18