DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mining scam: CBI notice to Reddy associate
G Janardhana Reddy's close associate Swastik Nagaraj has been asked to appear before the CBI office in Bellary.
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close associate of arrested former Karnataka minister and mining magnate G Janardhana Reddy, directing him to appear before it on Monday in connection with the illegal mining probe.
Swastik Nagaraj has been asked to appear before the CBI office in Bellary, the probe agency officials said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August 5 in connection with illegal mining scam and lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar