DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi gangrape: Age of minor accused to be verified
The Delhi Police has moved an application before the Juvenile Justice Board for the verification of age of the sixth accused.
New Delhi: With the trial in the brutal gangrape and murder case of the 23-year-old paramedical student beginning in the Saket court, the Delhi Police has also moved an application before the Juvenile Justice Board for the verification of age of the sixth accused, who has claimed to be a minor.
Acting in the case, the Juvenile Justice Board has summoned the principal of school where the minor accused, who claims to be 17 years old, studied. The case is slated to be heard on Monday, January 7.
As of now, while the other five accused, who have been chargesheeted by the Delhi Police, have been sent to the Tihar jail, the sixth accused has been sent to a judicial remand home.
All the six who had gangraped and then murderously assaulted the 23-year-old Delhi braveheart have been charged with the murder following the death of the girl at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore hospital at 2.15 am on December 29.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory