Minor Behind Wheel Mows Down One, Injures Three in Delhi
New Delhi: In yet another case of under-age driving taking a fatal turn, one person was killed and three injured when a car allegedly driven by a minor ran over people sleeping on a platform in New Delhi’s Kashmere Gate area on Thursday morning.
The car had three occupants- all Class XII students of a top Delhi school, a senior police officer told PTI.
The accused, who would have turned 18 in four months, was detained by the police and those injured admitted to hospital.
Police sources said the minor was returning from a party and didn’t have proper documents for the car he was driving.
Sources said the owner of the vehicle is likely to be booked under Section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder) of the Indian Penal Code.
More details awaited
With PTI inputs
Recommended For You
- 5 Title-deciding El Clasico Clashes Over the Years
- 'Looking at Me & Kohli You Can Say Delhi People Abuse More'
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out