DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Warangal: Teen raped by CRPF personnel
The police have registered an FIR against the unidentified CRPF personnel.
New Delhi: A mentally challenged teenager gave birth to a premature baby after allegedly being raped by a CRPF personnel. The baby died on November 6, a day after being born.
The girl was staying in a hostel for the mentally challenged which is located next to a CRPF camp in Warangal.
The police have registered an FIR against the unidentified CRPF personnel. Police suspect that the victim was raped in collusion with the hostel warden.
Although the girl was raped in April this year, an FIR was lodged only on October 29 after the girl was admitted to a hospital.
Recommended For You
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users