Minor fire at Chennai Central Railway Station
CHENNAI: A minor fire was reported at the Chennai Central Railway Station on Saturday evening, triggering panic for a while at the..
CHENNAI: A minor fire was reported at the Chennai Central Railway Station on Saturday evening, triggering panic for a while at the key railway terminal in the city.
According to station manager Govindasamy, underground cables supplying power to the service buildings, including the parcel office and rest room for the loco running staff, situated on the station premises caught fire around 7 pm. He said short circuit could have caused the fire.
Soon, personnel from the Railway Protection Force and Government Railway Police rushed to spot. The fire station was alerted. Flames were put out in 15 minutes.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology