DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Minor girl dies after caning by teacher's husband
The girl was allegedly beaten with a stick, following which she was admitted to the primary health centre, where she died.
Varanasi: A girl student of Class IV died after being beaten with a cane allegedly by the husband of a school teacher in Rumchandipur area in the district.
Pappu Nishad alleged that his daughter died due to injuries suffered during thrashing by Anuj Singh, who is the husband of Shewta Singh, Shiksha Mitra (teacher) of Rumchandipur Primary School, police said on Wednesday.
According to Nishad's complaint, Anuj came to take classes on August 6 as his wife was unwell.
He alleged that his daughter was beaten with a stick by Anuj, following which she was admitted to the primary health centre, where the minor expired late in the night.
Anuj has been arrested.
However, Basic Shiksha Adhikari Paramhans Yadav said that Anuj had come to the school on August 6 to submit leave application of his wife.
Principal Rumchandipur Primary School Awadesh Singh too said Anuj had not come to the school to take classes but was there to hand over the leave application of his wife.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand