Minor girl raped by 13 men in Haryana
The girl was allegedly gangraped in Karnal district leading to which 13 persons were arrested by Government Railway Police.
Chandigarh: In another shocker from Haryana, a 16-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped in Karnal district leading to which 13 persons were arrested by Government Railway Police. On November 3, GRP personnel spotted the girl with a boy in suspicious circumstances between Traveri and Nilokheri railway line of the district.
Leading to which, assistant station master of Bajida Jatan railway station called up the GRP police station of Karnal, police said. Both were questioned, however, the boy managed to escape. As per the available evidence, the girl was called by a woman of the locality in Karnal and was raped by two boys, a Haryana Police spokesman said.
The girl's ordeal did not end there, while she was returning to her house she was raped by 11 more persons, the spokesman said. After that she was kidnapped and taken to the railway line by one more person, who was spotted by the GRP personnel. "While six accused were arrested last evening, seven were arrested today. Till now, total 13 accused including the woman have been arrested," the spokesman said, adding that two more accused were still at large.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court