Mishaps, not car, affecting F1 campaign: Ferrari
Ferrari are pleased with their car but ruing mishaps which have limited their success in the first four Formula One races.
Maranello: Ferrari are pleased with their car but ruing mishaps which have limited their success in the first four Formula One races.
Fernando Alonso's performances are emblematic of the team's mixed success. He won the Chinese Grand Prix and finished second in Australia but a collision forced him to retire in Malaysia and mechanical problems led to an eighth-place finish in Bahrain.
The team's chief designer, Nikolas Tombazis, rates their performance so far at 6 out of 10.
He said the third-placed team remains positive and "reasonably optimistic about the rest of the season, with a sense that we can fight for wins and the championship."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner