Miss India runner-up Srishti Rana crowned Miss Asia Pacific World 2013
The 21-year-old was crowned by the reigning Miss Asia Pacific World 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu from India.
Busan: Twenty one-year-old Srishti Rana has made the country proud by winning Miss Asia Pacific 2013 pageant in Korea. She is India's second consecutive winner to win the coveted titles.
The 21-year-old outshined among 49 other contestants in the pageant held in Korea on October 30.
She was crowned by the reigning Miss Asia Pacific World 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu from India. She also won the Best National costume award depicting the national bird of India.
Actor Dia Mirza and Zeenat Aman had also won this title in the year in 2000 and 1970 respectively.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right