Miss India runner-up Srishti Rana crowned Miss Asia Pacific World 2013
The 21-year-old was crowned by the reigning Miss Asia Pacific World 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu from India.
Busan: Twenty one-year-old Srishti Rana has made the country proud by winning Miss Asia Pacific 2013 pageant in Korea. She is India's second consecutive winner to win the coveted titles.
The 21-year-old outshined among 49 other contestants in the pageant held in Korea on October 30.
She was crowned by the reigning Miss Asia Pacific World 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu from India. She also won the Best National costume award depicting the national bird of India.
Actor Dia Mirza and Zeenat Aman had also won this title in the year in 2000 and 1970 respectively.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18