Miss India 2013: Navneet Kaur Dhillon wins the title
Sobhita Dhulipala became the first runner-up while Zoya Afroz was adjudged the second runner-up.
New Delhi: Navneet Kaur Dhillon won the Femina Miss India 2013 contest. Earlier, she won the title for the most glowing skin. Sobhita Dhulipala became the first runner up while Zoya Afroz was adjudged the second runner up for the prestigious beauty pageant.
23 girls from different parts of India fought for the coveted award. These contestants were Akshitaa Agnihotri, Anannya Sarmah, Anukriti Gusain, Anushka Shah, Apurva Lonkar, Archita Sahu, Gail Nicole Da Silva, Khusboo Vaidya, Lopamudra Raut, Manasi Moghe, Navneet Kaur Dhillon, Panchami Rao, Radhika Sharma, Sagarika Chhetri, Saniah Baig, Sanjana D'souza, Sobhita Dhulipala, Srishti Rana, Sukanya Bhattacharya, Supriya Aiman, Swati Kain, Vijaya Sharma and Zoya Afroz.
This year's event was important as the competition was celebrating its 50th year. Auditions for the competition were held at Pune, Goa, Indore, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Delhi.
Karan Johar, John Abraham, Asin, Chitrangada Singh, Shiamak Davar, Ritu Kumar and Yuvraj Singh were the judges for the event.
The show also featured performances by Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and Sonu Niigam.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"