DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Miss India 2013: Navneet Kaur Dhillon wins the title
Sobhita Dhulipala became the first runner-up while Zoya Afroz was adjudged the second runner-up.
New Delhi: Navneet Kaur Dhillon won the Femina Miss India 2013 contest. Earlier, she won the title for the most glowing skin. Sobhita Dhulipala became the first runner up while Zoya Afroz was adjudged the second runner up for the prestigious beauty pageant.
23 girls from different parts of India fought for the coveted award. These contestants were Akshitaa Agnihotri, Anannya Sarmah, Anukriti Gusain, Anushka Shah, Apurva Lonkar, Archita Sahu, Gail Nicole Da Silva, Khusboo Vaidya, Lopamudra Raut, Manasi Moghe, Navneet Kaur Dhillon, Panchami Rao, Radhika Sharma, Sagarika Chhetri, Saniah Baig, Sanjana D'souza, Sobhita Dhulipala, Srishti Rana, Sukanya Bhattacharya, Supriya Aiman, Swati Kain, Vijaya Sharma and Zoya Afroz.
This year's event was important as the competition was celebrating its 50th year. Auditions for the competition were held at Pune, Goa, Indore, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Delhi.
Karan Johar, John Abraham, Asin, Chitrangada Singh, Shiamak Davar, Ritu Kumar and Yuvraj Singh were the judges for the event.
The show also featured performances by Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and Sonu Niigam.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh