Miss India 2013: Second runner up Zoya Afroz was a popular child artiste
Zoya first featured in advertisements and later played Neelam's daughter in 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
New Delhi: Miss India second runner up Zoya Afroz is actually not new to glamour. The 18 year old mithibai college student, originally from the city of Lucknow, is actually an actress who was a popular child artiste. Zoya first featured in advertisements and later was spotted by Rajrshri productions and went to play actress Neelam's daughter in 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'. Zoya featured in 'Kuch Na Kaho' which had Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan in the lead roles and also featured in TV series 'Sonpari' before taking a break from the glamour world for studies. Incidentally, Zoya considers Aishwarya her role model and always wanted to win the Miss India pageant. The 18 year old appeared in a Punjabi film called, 'Sadi Gali Aaya Karo' in 2012 and has done commercials for brands like Coke and KFC. With the Miss India crown firmly on her head, looks like we have a new girl knocking on the doors of Bollywood very soon.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw