Missing nuclear scientist found dead in Chennai
S Ananthanarayanan, a Scietific Officer at the IGCAR, had gone missing since February 15.
Chennai: S Ananthanarayanan, a Scietific Officer at the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research(IGCAR), who had gone missing since February 15, was found dead at a railway track at suburban Guduvancheri on Friday.
Police claims it to be a suicide.
The body of the 37-year old S Ananthanarayanan was found near the railway track between Vandalur and Guduvancherry section on February 15, the day he went missing, but was identified only last night by his father-in-law, Kalpakkam.
He was run over by a suburban train at about 11 am on the same day when he was reported missing and the body was lying in Thambaram Government hospital mortuary since then, they said.
Ananthanarayanan, employed with IGCAR since 1997, last attended duty on February 12, IGCAR sources said. He was working on developing hospital Data Management System at IGCAR.
According to IGCAR sources, he was not involved in any sensitive work and not privy to classified information.
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Aamir Khan Loves Reading Film Books
- Aamir Khan is Excelling Himself: Vidhu Vinod Chopra On Dangal Trailer
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP