DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MLA Murder Case: Arrest Warrant Issued Against Madhya Pradesh Minister
Madhya Pradesh minister Lal Singh Arya (File image)
Bhind: A local court in Bhind on Friday issued an arrest warrant against Madhya Pradesh minister Lal Singh Arya in connection with the murder of MLA Makhan Singh Jatav.
Judge Yogesh Gupta ordered that Minister of State for General Administration, Arya, be included as one of the accused and issued the warrant against him.
Banwarilal Jatav, an eyewitness, had deposed before the court and said Arya exhorted someone to shoot Jatav on that day.
Jatav’s wife, Shila Jatav, had also told the court that her husband was apprehensive of the minister.
As many as eight people were named as accused in the Jatav murder case and Arya did not figure in the list.
The Congress was quick to pounce on the issue. Party spokesperson JP Dhanopia said they would approach the governor seeking Arya’s ouster from the cabinet if he doesn’t resign.
Recommended For You
- Kept a Cool Head, Knew Mumbai's Hopes Rested on Me: Krunal Pandya
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa