DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mobile phone services suspended in Kashmir Valley
Last year too mobile phone services were withdrawn in the valley on January 26 and August 15.
Srinagar: Ahead of Republic Day parades in Srinagar and elsewhere on January 26, mobile phone services were suspended across the Kashmir Valley as part of a security drill. Different service providers did not issue any alert to subscribers before suspending their services.
Contacted on landline phones, people in Srinagar, Ganderbal, Anantnag, Badgam, Baramulla, Sopore and other towns said mobile phones had stopped working since January 26 morning.
Last year too mobile phone services were withdrawn in the valley on January 26 and August 15. In the past, separatist guerrillas triggered improved explosive devices using mobile telephones.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?