DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Moderate intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand
<p>A moderate intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand early on Thursday morning.</p>
A moderate intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand early on Thursday morning.
The tremor, measuring 3.3 on the Richter scale, occurred at about 5 AM and lasted for a few seconds, the MeT office said.
The quake had its epicentre in the Garhwal region and was felt by the residents of Chamoli and Pauri districts, it said.
However, there was no report of any damage to life or property in the quake.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan