Moderate intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand
<p>A moderate intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand early on Thursday morning.</p>
A moderate intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand early on Thursday morning.
The tremor, measuring 3.3 on the Richter scale, occurred at about 5 AM and lasted for a few seconds, the MeT office said.
The quake had its epicentre in the Garhwal region and was felt by the residents of Chamoli and Pauri districts, it said.
However, there was no report of any damage to life or property in the quake.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show