Modi vs Kejriwal vs Rahul: Can Google play kingmaker this Lok Sabha election?
The high-decibel election campaign to elect the prime minister of the world's largest democracy came to an end on Monday. While the Election Commission battles allegations and counter-allegations over how 'fair' these elections were, it turns out that there is an external threat to these polls. According to a US based research agency, voting patterns are determined by internet search results! That's right, what you read on the internet has a huge impact on the EVM button that you press. Going by the agency's findings the results of these searches can determine who holds the edge between star candidates like Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal- two of the most 'searched for' politicians during these elections.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening