Modi's elevation spells BJP win in 2014 polls: Reddy
Meanwhile, elated BJP workers at several places across the state burst crackers to celebrate the anointment of Modi at the party's national executive meeting.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh BJP president G Kishan Reddy on Sunday said that Narendra Modi's elevation as the head of BJP's campaign committee spells victory for the party in the 2014 Assembly and general elections.
"BJP's Andhra Pradesh unit welcomes the decision taken by the party's top leadership in deference to the feelings of the countrymen and party activists. BJP feels that the party would achieve great success in the coming parliament and assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh," Reddy said in a statement.
Meanwhile, elated BJP workers at several places across the state burst crackers to celebrate the anointment of Modi, which was announced by the party president Rajnath Singh at the party's national executive meeting held in Panaji.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson