Modi's elevation spells BJP win in 2014 polls: Reddy
Meanwhile, elated BJP workers at several places across the state burst crackers to celebrate the anointment of Modi at the party's national executive meeting.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh BJP president G Kishan Reddy on Sunday said that Narendra Modi's elevation as the head of BJP's campaign committee spells victory for the party in the 2014 Assembly and general elections.
"BJP's Andhra Pradesh unit welcomes the decision taken by the party's top leadership in deference to the feelings of the countrymen and party activists. BJP feels that the party would achieve great success in the coming parliament and assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh," Reddy said in a statement.
Meanwhile, elated BJP workers at several places across the state burst crackers to celebrate the anointment of Modi, which was announced by the party president Rajnath Singh at the party's national executive meeting held in Panaji.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology