Mohan Raman lauds SRK as superstar sans stardom
Mohan Raman will be seen in an important role in 'Chennai Express', which is being directed by Rohit Shetty. It also features Deepika Padukone as the leading lady in the film.
Chennai: He may be a superstar to the world, but for his co-stars Shah Rukh Khan is just a caring and friendly person, says Mohan Raman who worked with SRK in upcoming film 'Chennai Express'.
"He (Shah Rukh) is very friendly to his co-stars. He ensures that everybody around him is well looked after. He never makes you feel that he bears the superstar title and, therefore, you feel more comfortable around him," Mohan told IANS.
"The only superstar thing about him is that he would mostly be accompanied by his entourage, which is for his own safety. Otherwise, it was a pleasure working with him. I even clicked a picture with him to keep it as a memorabilia," he added.
Raman will be seen in an important role in the film, which is being directed by Rohit Shetty. It also features Deepika Padukone, Manorama, Sathyaraj and Priyamani.
How was it working with SRK as an actor?
"He would personally help us with lines, whenever needed. A thorough professional on the sets, he is very serious about his work. He spends a lot of time going through his lines and rehearsing to perfect them before enacting them," Raman said.
Known for working in a host of Tamil films and television serials, Raman has also worked in Hindi film 'Sabse Bada Khiladi'.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"