Mohanlal to star in Arun Vaidyanathan's next
An upcoming comedy, the shooting of 'Peruchaazhi' will start by the end of the year.
Chennai: Malayalam superstar Mohanlal has joined hands with southern director Arun Vaidyanathan to work in the upcoming comedy 'Peruchaazhi'.
"The film will be primarily shot in US and the principal shooting will start from the end of this year as soon as the pre-production and visa formalities are done," Vaidyanathan said in a statement.
"I am a huge fan of Mohanlal's humour and he will fit the role perfectly. He was bowled over by the novel idea behind the film," he added.
An American actress is likely to play the female lead, but the hunt for the right face is still on.
Meanwhile, Vaidyanathan will start working on his next Tamil project from April. The official announcement for the same will be made soon.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards