Mohanlal to star in Arun Vaidyanathan's next
An upcoming comedy, the shooting of 'Peruchaazhi' will start by the end of the year.
Chennai: Malayalam superstar Mohanlal has joined hands with southern director Arun Vaidyanathan to work in the upcoming comedy 'Peruchaazhi'.
"The film will be primarily shot in US and the principal shooting will start from the end of this year as soon as the pre-production and visa formalities are done," Vaidyanathan said in a statement.
"I am a huge fan of Mohanlal's humour and he will fit the role perfectly. He was bowled over by the novel idea behind the film," he added.
An American actress is likely to play the female lead, but the hunt for the right face is still on.
Meanwhile, Vaidyanathan will start working on his next Tamil project from April. The official announcement for the same will be made soon.
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- McLaren Refutes Acquisition Talks With Apple
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets