DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mohanlal's 'Red Wine' gets its climax changed
The director of 'Red Wine' maintains that some part of the climax din't communicate well, and so they changed it.
Before its release last week, Salam Bapu's 'Red Wine' was the most expected and most promoted movie among the three films slated for a release that weekend.
But post release the movie featuring Mohanlal in the lead, Fahad fazil and Asif Ali didn't get the popular support that it was expecting of. However, later on the director of 'Red wine' Salam Bapu has now called for minor changes in its climax. The tail piece which had Mohanlal, the investigating officer in the movie, sounding some philosophical lines had been taken out . The director maintains that it didn't communicate well to the audience, particularly the younger ones and hence the change.
Interestingly 'Amen's director Lijo Jose Pellissery who had met with lot of applause and a little criticisms for its 'fart jokes' will not edit out a single frame from his movie as he is sure that they are integral part of the period flick and will definitely communicate like wise with his viewers. The movie has already ended up as a hit in the Box Office, in fact the first hit from Lijo.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi