Mohanlal's 'Red Wine' gets its climax changed
The director of 'Red Wine' maintains that some part of the climax din't communicate well, and so they changed it.
Before its release last week, Salam Bapu's 'Red Wine' was the most expected and most promoted movie among the three films slated for a release that weekend.
But post release the movie featuring Mohanlal in the lead, Fahad fazil and Asif Ali didn't get the popular support that it was expecting of. However, later on the director of 'Red wine' Salam Bapu has now called for minor changes in its climax. The tail piece which had Mohanlal, the investigating officer in the movie, sounding some philosophical lines had been taken out . The director maintains that it didn't communicate well to the audience, particularly the younger ones and hence the change.
Interestingly 'Amen's director Lijo Jose Pellissery who had met with lot of applause and a little criticisms for its 'fart jokes' will not edit out a single frame from his movie as he is sure that they are integral part of the period flick and will definitely communicate like wise with his viewers. The movie has already ended up as a hit in the Box Office, in fact the first hit from Lijo.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance