Mohanlal's 'Red Wine' gets its climax changed
The director of 'Red Wine' maintains that some part of the climax din't communicate well, and so they changed it.
Before its release last week, Salam Bapu's 'Red Wine' was the most expected and most promoted movie among the three films slated for a release that weekend.
But post release the movie featuring Mohanlal in the lead, Fahad fazil and Asif Ali didn't get the popular support that it was expecting of. However, later on the director of 'Red wine' Salam Bapu has now called for minor changes in its climax. The tail piece which had Mohanlal, the investigating officer in the movie, sounding some philosophical lines had been taken out . The director maintains that it didn't communicate well to the audience, particularly the younger ones and hence the change.
Interestingly 'Amen's director Lijo Jose Pellissery who had met with lot of applause and a little criticisms for its 'fart jokes' will not edit out a single frame from his movie as he is sure that they are integral part of the period flick and will definitely communicate like wise with his viewers. The movie has already ended up as a hit in the Box Office, in fact the first hit from Lijo.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice