Mohit Suri, Udita marry in a private ceremony
The occasion turned out to be a very private affair with close family members and a few friends.
Mumbai: Director Mohit Suri and actress Udita Goswami tied the knot Tuesday evening at Hare Rama Hare Krishna temple in a traditional Punjabi wedding attended my family and a few close friends from the film fraternity.
The bride walked in a very traditional attire wearing a red lehenga choli with detailed embroidery all over while Suri walked in wearing a red stylish sherwani.
The occasion turned out to be a very private affair with close family members and a few friends. Bollywood celebrities like Dia Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Mahesh Bhatt, Mukesh Bhatt, Anurag Basu, Jacquline Fernandis, Vikram Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor were present to bless the newly-weds.
The reception will be held on Jan 31 at Mahalakshmi race course.
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan