DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mohr relishes 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent' role
Jay Mohr says appearing on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" made him more nervous than he ever felt working opposite Hollywood's biggest stars.
Los Angeles: Jay Mohr says appearing on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" made him more nervous than he ever felt working opposite Hollywood's biggest stars.
Mohr, who calls "Criminal Intent" has favorite TV show, guest stars as a hard-living fashion designer on Sunday's season-debut episode airing at 9 p.m. EDT on USA Network.
The first scene filmed by Mohr put his character in the interrogation room with detectives investigating a murder.
Mohr says he felt intimidated working with series stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe in the tense scene.
He says a guest shot on any "Law & Order" show is a test that actors either pass or fail.
So how did he do? The actor-comedian says his wife, actress Nikki Cox, deemed him "excellent."
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi