Mohr relishes 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent' role
Jay Mohr says appearing on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" made him more nervous than he ever felt working opposite Hollywood's biggest stars.
Los Angeles: Jay Mohr says appearing on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" made him more nervous than he ever felt working opposite Hollywood's biggest stars.
Mohr, who calls "Criminal Intent" has favorite TV show, guest stars as a hard-living fashion designer on Sunday's season-debut episode airing at 9 p.m. EDT on USA Network.
The first scene filmed by Mohr put his character in the interrogation room with detectives investigating a murder.
Mohr says he felt intimidated working with series stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe in the tense scene.
He says a guest shot on any "Law & Order" show is a test that actors either pass or fail.
So how did he do? The actor-comedian says his wife, actress Nikki Cox, deemed him "excellent."
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology