Mollywood director duo Rafi-Mecartin to split
After working together for 24 long years, duo of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
After working together for 24 long years, one of the biggest brand of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
As per the latest details, their last movie together will be Prithviraj's 'Mumbai Dhosth' all set to start the shoot by the month of June. Howly Pottur will produce these humorous films that will have plenty of slapsticks, as usual by the director duo.
Rai-Mecartin has plenty of super hits like 'Hello', 'Thenkasi Pattanam', 'Chathikkatha Chandhu', 'Puthukottayile Puthumanavalam' and 'Punjabi house',to their credit and has even scripted many more for other directors.
The duos are planning to make a name for themselves and work independently after Mumbai Dhosth.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence