DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mollywood director duo Rafi-Mecartin to split
After working together for 24 long years, duo of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
After working together for 24 long years, one of the biggest brand of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
As per the latest details, their last movie together will be Prithviraj's 'Mumbai Dhosth' all set to start the shoot by the month of June. Howly Pottur will produce these humorous films that will have plenty of slapsticks, as usual by the director duo.
Rai-Mecartin has plenty of super hits like 'Hello', 'Thenkasi Pattanam', 'Chathikkatha Chandhu', 'Puthukottayile Puthumanavalam' and 'Punjabi house',to their credit and has even scripted many more for other directors.
The duos are planning to make a name for themselves and work independently after Mumbai Dhosth.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar