Mollywood director duo Rafi-Mecartin to split
After working together for 24 long years, duo of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
After working together for 24 long years, one of the biggest brand of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
As per the latest details, their last movie together will be Prithviraj's 'Mumbai Dhosth' all set to start the shoot by the month of June. Howly Pottur will produce these humorous films that will have plenty of slapsticks, as usual by the director duo.
Rai-Mecartin has plenty of super hits like 'Hello', 'Thenkasi Pattanam', 'Chathikkatha Chandhu', 'Puthukottayile Puthumanavalam' and 'Punjabi house',to their credit and has even scripted many more for other directors.
The duos are planning to make a name for themselves and work independently after Mumbai Dhosth.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story