Mollywood director duo Rafi-Mecartin to split
After working together for 24 long years, duo of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
After working together for 24 long years, one of the biggest brand of directors of Mollywood Rafi-Mecartin is heading for a separation.
As per the latest details, their last movie together will be Prithviraj's 'Mumbai Dhosth' all set to start the shoot by the month of June. Howly Pottur will produce these humorous films that will have plenty of slapsticks, as usual by the director duo.
Rai-Mecartin has plenty of super hits like 'Hello', 'Thenkasi Pattanam', 'Chathikkatha Chandhu', 'Puthukottayile Puthumanavalam' and 'Punjabi house',to their credit and has even scripted many more for other directors.
The duos are planning to make a name for themselves and work independently after Mumbai Dhosth.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test