Mona Singh files complaint as semi-nude MMS goes viral
Mona Singh has filed a complaint with the Mumbai police after her alleged semi-nude MMS went viral.
New Delhi: Television actress Mona Singh, who rose to popularity with 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi', has found herself in the middle of a controversy after an MMS, allegedly of hers, starting doing the rounds on the Internet. The semi-nude MMS went viral on March 28, though its authenticity was not verified.
However, the actress is quite upset and said the video was "morphed".
"All I can say is that this is a morphed video. I have taken relevant action and filed a complaint and investigations are on. It is a shameful and very serious matter," she told the daily Hindustan Times.
The HT on Saturday quoted Singh as saying that she heard the news about the MMS when she was shooting for her daily soap 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada' and immediately left the shoot to file the complaint.
Singh became a household name after 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi', an Indian version of the hugely popular American series 'Ugly Betty', and later went on to host many reality shows. The actress was also seen in Raj Kumar Hirani's film '3 Idiots'.
She is currently playing a mother in a daily soap 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada'.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest