Mona Singh files complaint as semi-nude MMS goes viral
Mona Singh has filed a complaint with the Mumbai police after her alleged semi-nude MMS went viral.
New Delhi: Television actress Mona Singh, who rose to popularity with 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi', has found herself in the middle of a controversy after an MMS, allegedly of hers, starting doing the rounds on the Internet. The semi-nude MMS went viral on March 28, though its authenticity was not verified.
However, the actress is quite upset and said the video was "morphed".
"All I can say is that this is a morphed video. I have taken relevant action and filed a complaint and investigations are on. It is a shameful and very serious matter," she told the daily Hindustan Times.
The HT on Saturday quoted Singh as saying that she heard the news about the MMS when she was shooting for her daily soap 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada' and immediately left the shoot to file the complaint.
Singh became a household name after 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi', an Indian version of the hugely popular American series 'Ugly Betty', and later went on to host many reality shows. The actress was also seen in Raj Kumar Hirani's film '3 Idiots'.
She is currently playing a mother in a daily soap 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada'.
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Who Stands With Whom in Samajwadi Party Pariwar
- How Shivpal's Removal From Cabinet by Akhilesh Shocked the Mulayam Camp
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit