DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Contract killer killed Monica by mistake: police
The Nagpur police, on Friday, arrested one person, claimed to be the contract killer.
New Delhi: In a major breakthrough in the Nagpur college student Monica Kirnapure's murder case, the Nagpur Police, on Friday, arrested one person, claimed to be the contract killer.
The police said that Santosh Sonekar was paid to kill Monica's friend, who had rejected a boy's proposal, but killed Monica by mistake as the faces of both of them were covered with scarves.
Monica, an engineering student was killed on March 11 in broad daylight when she was on her way to her college.
Nagpur police commissioner Ankush Dhanvijay, "So far we have not only collected all the circumstantial evidence, but also the evidence that satisfies us that they are the real culprits."
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh