Contract killer killed Monica by mistake: police
The Nagpur police, on Friday, arrested one person, claimed to be the contract killer.
New Delhi: In a major breakthrough in the Nagpur college student Monica Kirnapure's murder case, the Nagpur Police, on Friday, arrested one person, claimed to be the contract killer.
The police said that Santosh Sonekar was paid to kill Monica's friend, who had rejected a boy's proposal, but killed Monica by mistake as the faces of both of them were covered with scarves.
Monica, an engineering student was killed on March 11 in broad daylight when she was on her way to her college.
Nagpur police commissioner Ankush Dhanvijay, "So far we have not only collected all the circumstantial evidence, but also the evidence that satisfies us that they are the real culprits."
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology