Moot court contest from today
KOCHI: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies in association with Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, i..
KOCHI: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies in association with Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, is organising the seventh Surana and Surana national trial advocacy moot court competition. It will be held on NUALS campus, KINFRA Hi-tech Park, Kalamassery, from September 23 to 25.
The preliminary rounds will be held on September 24 and the semi-finals on September 25.
The jury comprises district judges, senior trial lawyers and law teachers. Fifteen teams representing national law universities, law departments and law colleges from across the country will participate.
The contest will be inaugurated by Justice N K Balakrishnan at 5.30 pm on Friday. NUALS Vice-Chancellor N K Jayakumar will preside over the function.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology