DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Moot court contest from today
KOCHI: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies in association with Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, i..
KOCHI: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies in association with Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, is organising the seventh Surana and Surana national trial advocacy moot court competition. It will be held on NUALS campus, KINFRA Hi-tech Park, Kalamassery, from September 23 to 25.
The preliminary rounds will be held on September 24 and the semi-finals on September 25.
The jury comprises district judges, senior trial lawyers and law teachers. Fifteen teams representing national law universities, law departments and law colleges from across the country will participate.
The contest will be inaugurated by Justice N K Balakrishnan at 5.30 pm on Friday. NUALS Vice-Chancellor N K Jayakumar will preside over the function.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet