DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Woman burnt alive after LPG leak causes fire
Eyewitnesses said that they saw smoke emanating from the house and then heard cries for help.
Moradabad: A woman was burnt to death after a fire broke out due to an LGP cylinder leak in her house on Monday. Officials said that she was alone at the time of the incident. Eyewitnesses said that they saw smoke emanating from the house and then heard cries for help.
But by the time they could get to the woman, she had succumbed to her injuries. Police are further investigating the case.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes