UP: Woman burnt alive after LPG leak causes fire
Eyewitnesses said that they saw smoke emanating from the house and then heard cries for help.
Moradabad: A woman was burnt to death after a fire broke out due to an LGP cylinder leak in her house on Monday. Officials said that she was alone at the time of the incident. Eyewitnesses said that they saw smoke emanating from the house and then heard cries for help.
But by the time they could get to the woman, she had succumbed to her injuries. Police are further investigating the case.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right