Morsi being held by authorities: Muslim Brotherhood
A security official said the former president was being held at a military intelligence facility.
Cairo: Egypt's deposed President Mohamed Morsi, toppled by the military on Wednesday, is being held by the authorities, a Muslim Brotherhood spokesman and a security official said on Thursday.
Ahmed Aref, the Brotherhood spokesman, said both Morsi and Essam El-Haddad, a senior aide, were being held but he did not know where. A security official said they were being held at a military intelligence facility.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her