'Motorcycle Diaries' is director Rajesh Pillai's next
The Malayalam flick is penned by the debutante filmmaker Deepu Mathew.
After the super hit Malayalam film 'Traffic', its director Rajesh Pillai is coming up with a new movie tiled 'Motorcycle Diaries'. Among the film's many highlights one striking highlight will be will be that the lead artist Kunchako Boban will be seen in a very different avatar.
The movie penned by the debutante filmmaker Deepu Mathew, will have a surprisingly different narration.
The movie narrated through the eyes of the central character, will also feature actor Nivin Pauly in a very prominent role. However reports suggests that the film will be shot in Leh, Ladakh, Kolkata, Pondicherry, Goa and Fort Kochi.
Also the Malayalam film 'Motorcycle Diaries' has background score by Prashant Pillai in it.
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Donald Trump's Daughter Ivanka to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple in Virginia
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp