Motorists to vroom in first motorcar race in Agra on Sunday
<p>This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.</p>
This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.
Organised by Motor Sports Club of Agra, Taj Mahotsav Organising Committee and Incarnation Sports, the first Taj Sprint Speed will be held at Shastripuram.
Motor Sports Club of Agra president Rajiv Gupta told IANS: "The five-km track has been especially readied for the event in which 120 teams will take part in three categories. This is the first step towards promoting motor racing in a big way in the Taj city. Teams from different parts of the country, including Bikaner, Jaipur and Delhi, besides several women's teams will participate."
The rules and guidelines of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India will be strictly followed, Gupta added.
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh