Motorists to vroom in first motorcar race in Agra on Sunday
<p>This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.</p>
This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.
Organised by Motor Sports Club of Agra, Taj Mahotsav Organising Committee and Incarnation Sports, the first Taj Sprint Speed will be held at Shastripuram.
Motor Sports Club of Agra president Rajiv Gupta told IANS: "The five-km track has been especially readied for the event in which 120 teams will take part in three categories. This is the first step towards promoting motor racing in a big way in the Taj city. Teams from different parts of the country, including Bikaner, Jaipur and Delhi, besides several women's teams will participate."
The rules and guidelines of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India will be strictly followed, Gupta added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films