DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Motorists to vroom in first motorcar race in Agra on Sunday
<p>This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.</p>
This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.
Organised by Motor Sports Club of Agra, Taj Mahotsav Organising Committee and Incarnation Sports, the first Taj Sprint Speed will be held at Shastripuram.
Motor Sports Club of Agra president Rajiv Gupta told IANS: "The five-km track has been especially readied for the event in which 120 teams will take part in three categories. This is the first step towards promoting motor racing in a big way in the Taj city. Teams from different parts of the country, including Bikaner, Jaipur and Delhi, besides several women's teams will participate."
The rules and guidelines of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India will be strictly followed, Gupta added.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande