Motorists to vroom in first motorcar race in Agra on Sunday
<p>This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.</p>
This Taj city will host its first motorcar race on Sunday, an organiser said on Saturday.
Organised by Motor Sports Club of Agra, Taj Mahotsav Organising Committee and Incarnation Sports, the first Taj Sprint Speed will be held at Shastripuram.
Motor Sports Club of Agra president Rajiv Gupta told IANS: "The five-km track has been especially readied for the event in which 120 teams will take part in three categories. This is the first step towards promoting motor racing in a big way in the Taj city. Teams from different parts of the country, including Bikaner, Jaipur and Delhi, besides several women's teams will participate."
The rules and guidelines of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India will be strictly followed, Gupta added.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension