DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Motorola: Some refurbished tablets weren't wiped
The stored data could include owners' photographs, documents and login information for email and websites.
New York: Motorola Mobility says about 100 Xoom tablet computers that it refurbished for sale on Woot.com may not have been properly wiped of the previous owners' data.
Motorola is offering two years of free credit monitoring to anyone who bought a Xoom tablet from an outlet like Amazon.com Inc., Best Buy Co. Inc., RadioShack Corp., Staples Inc. between March and October, and then returned them.
The stored data could include owners' photographs, documents and login information for email and websites, Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. says.
The tablets were sold between October and December. Motorola is encouraging buyers to check their website to see if their unit was affected.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry