Moving to Mumbai was a conscious decision: Taapsee Pannu
Taapsee now wants to try her hand at Hindi movies and has shifted from Chennai to Mumbai.
Mumbai: Actress Taapsee Pannu, known for Telugu and Tamil films 'Mr. Perfect' and 'Aadukalam', respectively, now wants to try her hand at Hindi movies and has shifted from Chennai to Mumbai, the hub of the Hindi film industry.
"Moving to Mumbai was a conscious decision and it's something that I have been planning for long. I had been living out of my suitcase, so it made complete sense to have a place here that I can call home," Taapsee said in a statement.
She made her Bollywood debut with David Dhawan's 'Chashme Baddoor' in 2013. Her next is 'Running Shaadi.com'.
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Karan Johar, Badshah to Team Up For a TV Show
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund