DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Moving to Mumbai was a conscious decision: Taapsee Pannu
Taapsee now wants to try her hand at Hindi movies and has shifted from Chennai to Mumbai.
Mumbai: Actress Taapsee Pannu, known for Telugu and Tamil films 'Mr. Perfect' and 'Aadukalam', respectively, now wants to try her hand at Hindi movies and has shifted from Chennai to Mumbai, the hub of the Hindi film industry.
"Moving to Mumbai was a conscious decision and it's something that I have been planning for long. I had been living out of my suitcase, so it made complete sense to have a place here that I can call home," Taapsee said in a statement.
She made her Bollywood debut with David Dhawan's 'Chashme Baddoor' in 2013. Her next is 'Running Shaadi.com'.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi