MP Bureaucrat Sparks Row, Writes Controversial FB Post on Use of Loudspeakers
Bhopal: After singer Sonu Nigam kicked up a storm following his controversial tweets about early morning Azaans, a Madhya Pradesh IAS officer has fired a similar Facebook post apparently voicing views quite similar to those of the singer.
“I am sure all the Gods, day and night and in the morning like the harsh sound and absolute cacophonous sound, especially during kids’ exams,” Bhaskar Lakhskar, the 2010 batch IAS officer and the director of Vyapam, posted on his FB wall.
MP bureaucrats are no stranger to controversies. IAS officer Dipali Rastogi had recently courted controversy by questioning PM Narendra Modi’s Open Defecation Free (ODF) Campaign in her guest column in a national daily.
Barwani collector Ajay Gangwar was removed after he praised Nehru-Gandhi family in his FB post while Narsinghpur collector CB Chakravarthy had faced transfer after his praise of late Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalitha.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It