DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP govt gives Rs 15 lakh aid to martyr soldier's family
Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was killed in a brutal manner by Pakistan Army at the LoC on January 8.
Sidhi: Madhya Pradesh Public Works Department (PWD) Minister Nagendra Singh today handed over a cheque of Rs 15 lakh to the widow of martyred Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh at his ancestral village Dadhia. Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was killed in a brutal manner by Pakistan Army at the LoC in Mendhar sector of Jammu region on January 8.
The Minister handed over the cheque of Rs 15 lakh to the slain soldier's wife, Durga, as announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Later, when asked about the action India should take to deal with the situation, Nagendra Singh told mediapersons here that the Centre would take appropriate action at the right time.
After taking part in the funeral of Lance Naik Sudhakar at his ancestral village last week, Chouhan had announced an ex-gratia of Rs 15 lakh to the kin of the martyred armyman, a government job to his wife at the place of her choice and constructing a memorial in the village in his honour. MLAs Kedarnath Shukla and Vihwamitra Pathak (both BJP), Sidhi Collector Masood Akhtar and other senior officials were present on the occasion.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes