MP replaces Bihar as state with highest GDP growth
Madhya Pradesh clocked a growth of Rs 2,21,463 crore this year as compared to Rs 2,01,290 crore the previous year.
New Delhi: Madhya Pradesh has dislodged Bihar from its number one position in terms of highest GDP growth. The provisional data released by the Central Statistical Organisation for the year gone by shows Bihar's growth in per capita income has also been a disappointment when compared to Madhya Pradesh.
Bihar's GDP growth stands at Rs 157,957 crore in the current fiscal which is up Rs 13,679 crore from its previous fiscal's growth at Rs 144,278 crore.
Madhya Pradesh clocked a growth of Rs 2,21,463 crore this year as compared to Rs 2,01,290 crore the previous year. The state has added Rs 20,000 crore to its economy during the last one year, the report said.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology