DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP replaces Bihar as state with highest GDP growth
Madhya Pradesh clocked a growth of Rs 2,21,463 crore this year as compared to Rs 2,01,290 crore the previous year.
New Delhi: Madhya Pradesh has dislodged Bihar from its number one position in terms of highest GDP growth. The provisional data released by the Central Statistical Organisation for the year gone by shows Bihar's growth in per capita income has also been a disappointment when compared to Madhya Pradesh.
Bihar's GDP growth stands at Rs 157,957 crore in the current fiscal which is up Rs 13,679 crore from its previous fiscal's growth at Rs 144,278 crore.
Madhya Pradesh clocked a growth of Rs 2,21,463 crore this year as compared to Rs 2,01,290 crore the previous year. The state has added Rs 20,000 crore to its economy during the last one year, the report said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- May 26, 1999: Ganguly, Dravid Put On a Show at Taunton
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs