DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP: Man kills mother for refusing money to buy liquor
Police have arrested Ranveer Maihar and registered a murder case against him.
Vidisha: A young man killed his mother for not giving money to buy liquor at village Nagour under Nateran police staion jurisdiction, about 40 km from the district headquarters, late on Friday, police said on Saturday.
Police officer Gopal Singh Dhakad told reporters that Ranveer Maihar (25) axed his mother Munni Bai (45) to death when she refused to give him money for liquor.
Police have arrested Ranveer and registered a murder case against him.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win