MP: Man kills mother for refusing money to buy liquor
Police have arrested Ranveer Maihar and registered a murder case against him.
Vidisha: A young man killed his mother for not giving money to buy liquor at village Nagour under Nateran police staion jurisdiction, about 40 km from the district headquarters, late on Friday, police said on Saturday.
Police officer Gopal Singh Dhakad told reporters that Ranveer Maihar (25) axed his mother Munni Bai (45) to death when she refused to give him money for liquor.
Police have arrested Ranveer and registered a murder case against him.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- 10,500 People Displaced Due to Mosul Operation: UN
- ISIS Driving Hundreds into Mosul, Using Them as Human Shields
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund