MP: Man kills mother for refusing money to buy liquor
Police have arrested Ranveer Maihar and registered a murder case against him.
Vidisha: A young man killed his mother for not giving money to buy liquor at village Nagour under Nateran police staion jurisdiction, about 40 km from the district headquarters, late on Friday, police said on Saturday.
Police officer Gopal Singh Dhakad told reporters that Ranveer Maihar (25) axed his mother Munni Bai (45) to death when she refused to give him money for liquor.
Police have arrested Ranveer and registered a murder case against him.
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Sunita Williams greets Indians from space on Diwali
- Obama wishes 'Happy Diwali', praises resilience of Sikhs
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience