MP: Man kills mother for refusing money to buy liquor
Police have arrested Ranveer Maihar and registered a murder case against him.
Vidisha: A young man killed his mother for not giving money to buy liquor at village Nagour under Nateran police staion jurisdiction, about 40 km from the district headquarters, late on Friday, police said on Saturday.
Police officer Gopal Singh Dhakad told reporters that Ranveer Maihar (25) axed his mother Munni Bai (45) to death when she refused to give him money for liquor.
Police have arrested Ranveer and registered a murder case against him.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone