MP: Man tied to car, dragged nearly a kilometre
The victim was taken to a government hospital and is said to be in critical condition.
Jabalpur: A physically-challenged youth was allegedly tied to a car by his friend and dragged nearly one kilometre over some differences with him at Tilwara near here on Saturday, police said. Ajay alias Ajju Thakur (23) suffered serious injuries in the incident as he was tied to a car by his friend Devendra alias Dippu (40) and his two associates and was dragged, police said.
According to them, there was a heated argument between the victim and Devendra on Friday night over the love interest of their friend Sanju. Following the argument, Devendra threatened Ajay with dire consequences.
On Saturday, Devendra came to Ajay's house around 6.00 am with his friends, forcibly took him out and tied him to his car. Ajay sustained serious injuries after he was dragged behind their car, police said. Police were informed about the incident and Ajay was later taken to the Government Medical Hospital here for treatment. He is said to be in critical condition as most of his skin was peeled off badly.
According to police, one of Ajay's legs had to be amputated a year ago due to a bullet injury. A case of attempt to murder has been registered against the accused in this regard and efforts were on to nab them, police said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology