DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP: 14-year-old attempts suicide after rape bid
The girl said in her statement that she felt 'humiliated' after a youth attempted to rape her.
Bhopal: A 14-year-old girl is battling for her life after she attempted suicide. The teenager set herself ablaze following an alleged rape bid by a youth two days back.
She is in a hospital in Udaipur, Rajasthan now and her condition is said to be critical. The girl said in her statement that she felt 'humiliated' after a youth attempted to rape her.
The accused, Pratap Singh, reportedly tried to rape her in Mandsaur, but the girl, managed to escape from the spot. Singh has been arrested and further investigations are on.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong