MP: 14-year-old attempts suicide after rape bid
The girl said in her statement that she felt 'humiliated' after a youth attempted to rape her.
Bhopal: A 14-year-old girl is battling for her life after she attempted suicide. The teenager set herself ablaze following an alleged rape bid by a youth two days back.
She is in a hospital in Udaipur, Rajasthan now and her condition is said to be critical. The girl said in her statement that she felt 'humiliated' after a youth attempted to rape her.
The accused, Pratap Singh, reportedly tried to rape her in Mandsaur, but the girl, managed to escape from the spot. Singh has been arrested and further investigations are on.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game