MP police in Bihar in search of rape accused, survivor critical
The 35-year-old man is accused of raping a five-year-old girl in Siwni district in Madhya Pradesh.
Banka: Madhya Pradesh police have reached Bihar's Banka district to arrest a man accused of raping a five-year-old girl in Siwni district in that state. The MP police with the help of district police raided the house of the accused in Dhibra village, but could not find Firoz (35), Banka Superintendent of police Pushkar Anand said.
The joint police team had brought the father, mother and wife of the accused to Amarpur police station to gather information about his whereabout, Anand said. Firoz, working in Jhabua power plant limited in Madhya Pradesh, had allegedly raped the minor girl after luring her with biscuits and chocolates on April 17, he said.
She was found unconscious in a field the next day. The girl was initially admitted to a hospital in Jabalpur, but when her situation had deteriorated she was airlifted to a private hospital at Nagpur.
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together, Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- I Have Experience, Says Hillary Clinton on Trump's 'Presidential Look' Jibe at Her
- Hillary Vs Trump: US Dollar Declines Before Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate Live: I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- US Presidential Candidates Neck and Neck as They Go Toe-To-Toe