DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP police in Bihar in search of rape accused, survivor critical
The 35-year-old man is accused of raping a five-year-old girl in Siwni district in Madhya Pradesh.
Banka: Madhya Pradesh police have reached Bihar's Banka district to arrest a man accused of raping a five-year-old girl in Siwni district in that state. The MP police with the help of district police raided the house of the accused in Dhibra village, but could not find Firoz (35), Banka Superintendent of police Pushkar Anand said.
The joint police team had brought the father, mother and wife of the accused to Amarpur police station to gather information about his whereabout, Anand said. Firoz, working in Jhabua power plant limited in Madhya Pradesh, had allegedly raped the minor girl after luring her with biscuits and chocolates on April 17, he said.
She was found unconscious in a field the next day. The girl was initially admitted to a hospital in Jabalpur, but when her situation had deteriorated she was airlifted to a private hospital at Nagpur.
Recommended For You
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan