MP: Student dies after being beaten up by teachers
The teachers had suspected that the class IV student had broken a bucket.
Bhopal: In a shocking case of corporal punishment from Betul district in Madhya Pradesh, a class IV student died after he was allegedly beaten up by his teachers. The teachers suspected that the nine-year-old had broken a bucket.
The student succumbed to his injuries after he was allegedly tortured by his teachers. The incident took place a fortnight ago.
The young student suffered injuries on his back and neck and was treated in a local hospital first. The boy was then moved to a Bhopal hospital when his condition worsened. He succumbed to his injures on Tuesday.
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son